As we all know, computer plays an important part in our daily life. However, in recent years cyber hackers increase sharply. That is the reason why our computers frequently get infected with malware or are attacked by hackers. Then whether is it necessary for us to take some precautionary measures against malware infection? Not along ago, there is a malware called Space Sound Pro which is quite popular. Also, it makes a lot of computer users frustrated. If you are the victim whose computer gets infected by it, you should read this article earnestly for you can completely get rid of this annoying threat through the effective methods we offer below. In addition, you also can learn how does the malware invade your computer? And master some useful ways to protect your PC from virus infection in the future.
Overview of Space Sound Pro
Space Sound Pro copyright belongs to Asia Soft Interactive Advertising Ltd; from here we can see that it is an ad-supported application. Without question, it belongs to adware family. If you have installed it on computer, it is advised you to get rid of it right away.
Although Space Sound Pro has an official website which looks no difference comparing to legitimate website, it bundles many potential unwanted programs in its software. In order to attract computer users to download Space Sound Pro, the adware developer lists a lot of attractive and useful features of this application:
“Do not miss the first high-end HiFi emulator on PC!
Increased definition,rediscovered clarity,your music library is totally sublimated.
Sitting in the arm chair, with your headphones, send your old stereo system to retirement.
With SPACE SOUND PRO, let’s change your way of hearing music!”
Is it really useful and convenient as it promised? You can feel and enjoy with your music, expand the soundstage and improve the quality of stereo sound from your PC Speakers by creating the illusion of additional virtual speakers! Indeed, we have no right to judge it is good or bad software, but according to the description of the victims, this application doesn’t do any really beneficial to them. On the contrary, they always frequently receive numerous nasty pop up ads which seriously hinder their work and slow browsing speed. What’s the worse, the moment this adware enters their computers, it modifies their registry entries immediately and injects harmful code.
Screenshot of Space Sound Pro
Survey shows that most of victims get infected by Space Sound Pro when installing free programs. So it can be seen that lots of potential unwanted programs and computer threats are widely distributed via free software. You should be careful enough when installing software, some software often bundle other malicious programs. If you choose Express installation (Recommended), you will install other applications like Space Sound Pro, Games Desktop and GuPlayer on your computer. (Below is the two applications installation process) No matter you install free apps or paid ones, you should always opt for Advanced or Custom installation which will show other additional programs except the software you want to install. Based on this, you can refuse to install it. Of course, it also indicates some software companies are so cunning.
But it is not limited to bundle with free programs, it also distributes in spam email attachments, some sponsored links, p2p file sharing or other malicious websites. For these distribution places of malware or adware, you should raise your vigilance when surfing the net.
Space Sound Pro will cause a lot of severe problems if it invades your system successfully. Moreover, due to this crafty adware is designed with an advanced technology like rootkits and cookies, it can automatically monitor your browsing history (website visited, search queries, shopping sites) and collect your confidential data. Later, its developer will share your personal information with cyber criminals or hackers for money. No matter which website you visit, tons of shopping ads, commercial ads, coupons or banners called Ads by Space Sound Pro will display on your webpage which is easy to slow computer speed. Clicking any of them may redirect you to some unknown or irrelevant websites. In addition, it may bring in other potential unwanted programs caused more malware infections. If you don’t uninstall this adware in time, its baleful files will take up your system memory. Gradually, your PC will suffer a poor performance. In order to property safety and the security of computer, you should eliminate Space Sound Pro out of your PC without any hesitation.
How to Completely and Quickly Remove Space Sound Pro Out of Your PC?
From the above, we know Space Sound Pro is a tricky adware; it always comes up with all kinds of ways to store on your computer. So you need to get rid of it as soon as possible in terms of computer safety. Here, we will introduce two methods to you: one is manual removal method, the other is automatic method. If you lack of computer knowledge, we suggest you don’t use manual method which is quite complex and it doesn’t quarantine you can completely and safely remove the adware as well as its malicious files, folders and registry entries. If you are an advanced computer expert, you can try. But it still needs to remind you if you encounter any difficulty during the manual removal process, you’d better turn to an automatic adware removal tool for help.
Manual Removal Steps (Only for Advanced computer users)
Step1. End all the suspicious processes related to Space Sound Pro from Windows Task Manager.
If you are Windows7 user, please perform the following instructions to open Task Manager and delete all suspicious processes.
1. Simultaneously press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys, and then click Start Task Manager.
2. Click Processes tab, don’t forget to check Show processes from all users in the lower left corner. Search for all the processes related to Space Sound Pro and then click End Process button in the lower right corner to terminate them.
3. When the window appears as shown below, click End Process button to complete the operation.
If you are Windows 8 user, please perform the following instructions to open Task Manager and delete all suspicious processes.
1. Move your mouse to the lower right corner of the screen, after it shows the options tab, click Search tab, and type task manager to the search box on the right and then click Task Manager on the left.
Note: You can also get a Task Manager window by performing such step: simultaneously press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys, and then click Task Manager on your screen.
2. After you get a window, search for any suspicious processes under Background processes and then finish them by clicking End Task button in the lower right corner.
If you are Windows XP user, please perform the following instructions to open Task Manager and delete all suspicious processes.
1. Simultaneously press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys to open Task Manager, then check Show processes from all users in the lower left corner. Look for any unwanted processes and then terminate them by clicking End Process button in the lower right corner. (See below image)
2. When the window shows as below, click Yes button.
Step2. Uninstall Space Sound Pro from Control Panel.
For Windows7 user
1. Click Start button in the lower left corner and the select Control Panel. Then click Uninstall a program under Programs.
2. Search for Space Sound Pro adware and then remove it by clicking Uninstall.
For Windows 8 user
1. Move your mouse to the lower right corner of the screen, after it shows the options tab, click Search tab, and type control panel to the search box on the right and then click Control Panel on the left.
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs.
3. Look for Space Sound Pro in the list of installed programs and then click Uninstall/change.
For Windows XP user
1. Click Start button in the lower left corner and then select Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
2. Search for Space Sound Pro in the list of installed programs, and then click Change/Remove button on the right to uninstall it.
Step3. Show hidden files and folders.
1. Click Start menu and then select Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization.
2. Click Folder Options.
3. Click View tab. Check Show hidden files, folders, and drives; uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). At last, click Apply > OK button.
1. Move your mouse to the lower right corner of the screen, after it shows the options tab, click Search tab at the top, and type control panel to the search box on the right and then click Control Panel on the left.
2. Click Appearance and Personalization from the category.
3. Click Folder Options.
4. Click View tab, check Show hidden files, folders, and drives; uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). At last, click Apply > Ok button.
1. Click Start menu in the lower left corner and then select Control Panel > Appearance and Theme.
2. Click Folder Options.
3. Click View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and then click Apply > OK button.
Step4. Delete harmful files from the local disk.
%program files%\common files\system\Space Sound Pro.dll
%program files(x86)%\Space Sound Pro uninstall\
%programData%\Space Sound Pro.exe\
%appdata%\roaming\[Space Sound Pro].exe or folder
%Windows%\system32\driver\Space Sound Pro.sys
%users%\default\appdata\local\Space Sound Pro.log
Step5. Delete the registry entries created by Space Sound Pro via Registry Editor.
The following steps are available to Windows 7, 8 and XP.
1. Press Windows key + R key at the same time, type Regedit into the run box and then click Ok button to open Registry Editor.
2. Click Edit option in the main menu and then choose Find or Find Next option.
3. Type Space Sound Pro into the box of Find what and then click Find Next button.
4. Hunt for the following malicious registry entries created by Space Sound Pro and then delete them one by one.
“ProductName”=”Space Sound Pro”
“DisplayName”=”Space Sound Pro”
“DisplayName”=”Space Sound Pro”
Step6. Reset your browsers. (If necessary)
1. Open you browser, click Tools option in the main menu and then select Internet Options.
2. Click Advanced tab and then click Reset button.
3. You will get a window as shown on below, check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
4. At last, click Close button.
1. Open your Mozilla Firefox, click Help in the main menu and then choose Troubleshooting Information.
2. Click Refresh Firefox button.
3. Click Refresh Firefox to complete the operation.
1. Open your Google Chrome, move your mouse to the top right corner of the browser and click the 3 stripes icon and then choose Settings.
2. Scroll down your mouse to the bottom and then click Show advanced settings…
3. Continue to scroll down your mouse until you find the Reset browser settings button and click it.
4. Then you will get a window as follows, click Reset button to terminate the operation.
Automatic Removal Guides (Easily, professionally and quickly)
Research shows that automatic removal tools are the best ways to get rid of a variety of malware including adware, Trojans, redirect virus and other potentially unwanted programs. Below, we will recommend three powerful automatic removal tools to you. All of them can help you quickly, safely and completely remove malware from your PC. Above all, they can provide real-protection against malware. You can choose one of them to remove this pesky adware and all traces of it. Now, you just need to download and install it on your computer, and then launch it to have a full scan of your system.
Auto1: Remove Space Sound Pro With SpyHunter
Click here to free download SpyHunter. (It is suggested to save the downloaded file on your Desktop.)
Please follow the installation steps to complete SpyHunter installation.
Step1. Click the SpyHunter-Installer on your Desktop.
Step2. Choose the language you like and click OK button.
Step3. Click Continue button.
Step5. Now, SpyHunter is installing, you need to wait for moment.
Step6. After that, click EXIT button to complete the installation process.
Step7. Now, SpyHunter is updating its latest version.
Step8. Once finished updating, launch SpyHunter to scan your computer by clicking Scan Computer Now.
Step9. SpyHunter is scanning your system.
Step10. After ended the scanning, click Fix Threats button to remove all malicious threats.
Auto2: Remove Space Sound Pro With Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Click here to download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. (It is suggested to save the downloaded file on your Desktop.)
Please follow the installation steps to complete Malwarebytes Anti-Malware installation.
Step1. Click the icon named mbam-set on your Desktop.
Step2. Select the language you prefer and then click OK button.
Step3. Follow the on-screen instruction and then click Next button.
Step4. Accept the agreement and then click Next button.
Step5. Click Finish button to complete Malwarebytes Anti-Malware installation.
Step6. Once installed, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will require you to install its latest version. And then click Scan Now to scan your computer for Space Sound Pro.
Step7. Now, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is scanning threats in your system, just need to wait for a moment.
Step8. Once completed scanning, click Remove Selected button to remove all detected threats.
Step8. After eliminating all the malicious threats, Malwarebytes may require you to restart your computer.
Auto3: Remove Space Sound Pro With Max Spyware Detector.
Click here to download Max Spyware Detector. (It is suggested to save the downloaded file on your Desktop.)
Please follow the installation steps to complete Max Spyware Detector installation.
Step1. Click the icon on your Desktop to start Max Spyware Detector installation.
Step2. Follow the screen prompt to complete the Max Spyware Detector installation. After that Spyware Detector will automatically scan your system.
Step3. Click Upgrade Now button to download a full version.
Step4. After you get a full version, click Fix Issues Now to remove all detected threats.
Space Sound Pro is really a hazardous adware. Once your computer gets infected by such adware, you need to immediately get rid of it out of your machine. Then what should we do to prevent our computer from malware infections? First, don’t download free programs from unknown or unreliable websites. Second, always choose Advanced or Custom installs which can avoid installing other additional or malicious programs on your PC. Third, make sure that you never randomly open some unknown email attachments or click some links which look suspicious. Fifth, don’t visit gambling or harmful websites although they are attractive. Six, be sure your computer has installed reputation antivirus software, and don’t forget to update it and use it to scan your system regularly. The above measures will effectively protect you from malware infections.
Sincerely hope that you have mastered effective ways to protect computer against malware, successfully uninstall Space Sound Pro adware out of your PC and have a deeper understanding of adware or malware after reading this article. In short, malware is very dangerous, keep away from it.